The Church and the Cloister
Another extensive building in the village is the Franciscan Cloister with the Church of St. Joseph, which was built in 1692-1696. The construction of the cloister started in the 17th century. The land was provided by the count Valentín Balassa with his wife Katarína Suňogová. The building was financed and supported by the count Ferenc II. Nadasdy and Jakub Haško, the provost of Nové Mesto nad Váhom. The convent was finished by Ján Páčai, the pastor of Beckov, in 1696. It was consecrated in 1701 by Ladislav Matišovský, the Bishop of Nitra. The cloister burnt down four times, but it was reconstructed in 1761-1762. There was novitiate and a school of theology. In 1950 the monks were brutally taken away and the nuns from various orders started to live there. In 1965 a charity house for nuns and priests was founded there. Since 2013 it has been administered by the Franciscans of Hlohovec. In the church there are six altars, an extraordinary rococo pulpit and an organ. The paintings are the works of a Franciscan painter Konrád Švestka and an Austrian baroque painter Andrej Zallinger.
The Church of Saint Stephen the King
The Church of Saint Stephen the King was reconstructed by the duke Stibor around 1400. Even today it has still typical gothic features. The interior of the church comes mainly from the baroque era. The pulpit is from 1754. The altar painting is the work of the Dutch painter Karl Wilhelm Brand.
The Dubnicky Manor House
The Strechay Manor House
The Strechay Manor House is a renaissance manor house, built on the foundations of older buildings. The late baroque reconstruction was realised in the last third of the 18th century. The two halls of the main wing there are wall paintings made by „en griseille technique". Other changes towards the neo-baroque style were made in the 70´s and 80´s of the 19th century. The building served as an orphanage, which full-filled its function until the World War II. Today there is a bowling centre, bar and a small hotel.
The other monuments
The Chapel of St. Ján Nepomucký – The Saint Johny. It was built by Baron Ján Révai in the half of the 18th century on the crossroads near the main castle gate.
The Statue-Group of the Holiest Trinity from the beginnig of the 19th century is on the Stibor Square.
There are the birth houses of Dionýz Štúr and Jozef Miloslav Hurban in the village.
The memorial plates celebrate important personalities- Dionýz Štúr, Jozef Miloslav Hurban, Martin Medňanský, Ján Ondrejovič, Štefan Bednárik.
In the Christian cemetery there are graves of the revolutionaries from 1848-1849: László Mednyánsky and Karol Bôrik.
The road to the castle is surrounded on both sides by a Jewish cemetery.